Re: OT: Hurricane Update.

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>
>Leslie,
>     We appreciate that.  It looks like the rain will head toward North
>Carolina after it moves inland.  So far, the rain has been coming in bands,
>and thunderstorms are in the area.  They are telling us to expect major

 While we don't have a full hurricane hitting us, we've got the
 humid air being pushed up into the high desert from one down in
 the gulf of Calif., and with our high temps we've been having,
 right now there's thunder storms all around me.

 all those iris beds I've been working on? in less than 15 mins
 today they became a 'LAKE'! Everything was nice and dry, I had
 been able to extend the bed area, it was 8inch deep and covered
 an area of about 6ft wide by 8ft long, it's now totaly under
 water, this includes the iris I just planted. Opps, here comes
 more rain!