Re: CUL: Growing New Varieties

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/2/1998 1:04:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JEM300@aol.com

<< Good point, Kathy!  This year due to joining the list and getting input
 the subcribers (not to mention plants, too!)   I have arilbreds, Japanese,
 some species now planted for the first time. >>

GOOD FOR YOU!!  I think most of us start out with TB's...... discover the
medians - and then branch into beardless, making stabs at stranger stuff.

I was fortunate to be the sucessful bidder on some of Tony Huber's wide-
crosses at the fall JI Symposium so now I have some REAL strange stuff to play

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY