CULT: Spurias

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

>     I received my spuria order today. Two of the extras were
>  not listed in their catalog. Does anyone have information on
> WHITE SHIMMER and BRASS BEAUTY. Also are there
> any growing tips someone might be willing to share.
     I couldn't find these in the checklists.  Most likely, they are 1990
or more recent.  Spuria Irises should do great in your area.  Put them in
an Iris Bed that is very well drained, but you can get water to if
conditions are dry in the spring.
     Spuria Irises did reasonably well in Kentucky, but don't like Florida.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.