My apologies

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@mailexcite.com>

To Dennis and those who had to correct me,

I am sorry... You'd think I'd know better what was going on for the Y2K convention... but right now, I am just *baaaaaarely* keeping up w/ what's going on at school, and I wasn't thinking about the guests thing.

I do know, however, that all those who come to our 2000 Convention will be in for a real treat.  We are going to have not one, not two, but THREE master plantings of bearded irises...  In addition to 5 other guest gardens for beardeds... I'm not so sure what the deal w/ the beardless is...  But anyway, *that* much I do know.

Rusty
RTburg@mailexcite.com
If a tree falls in the middle of the woods, and crushes an existentialist, does anyone care?

http://www.mailexcite.com