iris foliage

From: "Bryan Yates" <bdyates@webwide.net>

Theresa Yates
bdyates@webwide.net
Zone 7, neutral clay soil

    I've weeded the new iris bed recently and discovered a few plants which
haven't been mowed down by the grasshoppers and havn't dried up in the
summer heat. Winners for still remaining green with foilage are Joy
Junction, Pink Nightie, and Brilliant Performance or Performer. (may have
misread the name when I made the label.)   All three have also increased
quite well.  I don't have to worry about them drying up and giving up the
ghost for good.