CULT: Re: Vcold weather types

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Juri, in Moscow said:

<< Hello, dear listers!  I'm back in list  >>

Hello, dear Juri!

Welcome back! So how was your iris season?  I have been thinking of writing
you a note about several iris things.

We have a new member here from Stockholm named Maj Ohrstrom who has a
mysterious little antique iris we have been talking about. Did you return in
time to see her letters last month? If not, would you please take a look at
them in the Archives and see if her iris sounds like anything you have seen
before over there? The Archives are still in the same place:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-l/

Happy to have you here again.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com