REB

Hello everyone, it seems like I just posted our July rebloom report.  Rebloom was once again heavy in August even though there was high temps throughout the month.  Some usually reliable rebloom didn't occur because we have disturbed a lot during the digging of orders.  Here is August's rebloom report for our garden USDA zone 8/9

ANGELIC WINGS
ANXIOUS *
AUTUMN GRADNURE
AUTUMN TRYST
BELVI QUEEN *
BESS BERGIN
BETHANY CLAIRE
BILLIONAIRE
BLATANT
BLAZING SUNRISE
BONUS MAMA *
BOUNTIFUL HARVEST *
BROTHER CARL*
CANTINA
CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE
CITY LIGHTS
CLARENCE*
CORN HARVEST
DANTE'S INFERNO
DIME SPOT
DORCAS LIVES AGAIN
DUKE OF EARL
EARL OF ESSEX
ETERNAL BLISS
FEED BACK
FLOORSHOW
FOREVER GOLD
FRANCES IVA
FROST ECHO *
GARDEN GRACE
GIBSON GIRL *
GILDED
GOLDEN IMMORTAL
GOLD REPRISE *
GRAPE REPRISE
HAPPY NEW YEAR *
HEMSTITCHED *
HIGH HO SILVER *
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS
HOLY NIGHT
HONEY SCOOP
HOWDY DO
I DO
IMMORTALITY
INNOCENT STAR (99) *
ISTANBUL
JEAN GUYMER
JUICY FRUIT *
LADY ESSEX
LAS VEGAS
LILTING *
MESMERIZER
MISS PORTERVILLE
MISTY TWILIGHT
PACIFIC TIDE
PAPRIKA FONO'S
PEARLS OF AUTUMN *
PINK ATTRACTION *
PINK REPRISE *
PINKNESS *
PLATINUM **
PRINCE OF EARL
PURE AS GOLD *
QUEEN DOROTHY **
RADIANT ANGEL
RAVENWOOD *
RECURRING DREAM
RECURRING GLORY (99)
RECURRING RUFFLES
REINCARNATION *
RENOWN *
RETURNING CHAMELEON
ROSALIE FIGGE **
SAXON
SECOND LOOK
SEPTEMBER FROST **
SIGN OF LEO
SIGN OF VIRGO
SILVER DIVIDENDS
SKOOKUMCHUCK
STARSHIP
STINGRAY *
ST. PETERSBURG
SUGAR BLUES *
SUMMER HOLIDAYS **
SUMMER TIME BLUES (99)
SUNNY DISPOSITION *
TEA LEAVES
THEN AGAIN
THREE SEASONS *
TIME AND AGAIN
TOTAL RECALL
VICTORIA FALLS
VIOLET MUSIC *
VIOLET REPRISE
VIOLET RETURNS
WATERS OF MIRABA
WAVES OF GRAIN
WHITE REPRISE
WINESAP **
WITCH OF ENDOR
ZURICH *

Medians

CHILD STAR *
DARK CRYSTAL
DOUBLE BYTE
FLOWER SHOWER
GNUS SPREAD
GOLDEN CHILD
LITTLE BLUE EYES
LOW HO SILVER **
PRECIOUS LITTLE PINK
MINI CHAMPAGNE
PEACH REPRISE

* Denotes heavy rebloom
** Denotes very heavy rebloom

Walter Moores and Lloyd Zurbrigg are well represented this month!  Walter, White Reprise rebloomed but unfortunately Suki didn't :-).  Lloyd, once again Renown did tremendous, even with heavy digging!
Mike Sutton
USDA zone 8/9 (I wish somebody would figure 8/9 out)
105 degrees with 51% humidity thanks to some Hurricane in Baja CA.