Re: OT:Lowell's Email

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> Mike Sutton wrote:
>
> My apologizes to John but I couldn't figure out what the subject
> heading would be.

No problem at all Mike. Some things are just not covered...

> Does anyone have Lowell Baumunks e-mail?

His address is, or at least was (please let me know if this is wrong):

LBAUMUNK@AOL.COM

As a gereral process, since onelist doesn't have the facility for everyone to
get a list of subscribers, if anyone needs a specific address, email me
privately and I will be glad to look it up in either the iris-talk list or the
older Iris-L lists.

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com