Re: "Washed Out" leaf fans?? and Iris Borers

From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>

To which Rick wrote:

>Nothing to worry about, what it sounds like is "sun bleach".

Thank you Rick and Linda! Yes, got out there, and it is indeed sun bleach.
The rzs are nice and healthy, firm and still putting out new fans. Those
particular iris WERE on the West side of the house, so makes sense to me now.

Also, thanks for the info about borers...I'll rest easy now :)

Tammy King
Zone 9, Santa Rosa, Ca., 40 miles east of the coast....Where Schwans Banana
Fudge Ripple ice cream saved the day today!!