Re: CULT: The Joys of Weeding

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hear, hear, Anner.  My backyard neighbour always seems to choose invasive
plants to put along our fenceline.  We mostly do a lot of pruning but on
occasion, we need to pull out the RoundUp.  Other places we use RoundUp are
crevices in the driveway and where the driveway meets the house.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)