Re: My apologies

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

> Since I'm really new to all this my question is WHERE is the 2000
> convention going to be held?
	I am sure that you will hae thousands of answers to this by the time I
get it posted but...2000 will be in Dallas, 1999 in Oklahoma City.  Hope
to see you there.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
Average:   rainfall of 17.76", wind speed of 12.5 mph, 164 days
of clear weather, 96 of which dip below freezing.