Re: OT: Chemicals up close & personal

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Dennis K wrote:
>My philosophy (right or wrong): Weeds are easier to control than
aphids. So let the weeds grow!  :)  Then I don't need herbicides or
pesticides and I have lots more money to spend on irises!  Plus I can
sit on my fat butt a lot more.  And that is the most important thing of
all.

<ROTFLOL>
You're my hero Dennis!
I have a philosophy too: Your garden is a reflection of your inner self.
You can tell tidy organised people, by their tidy, organised gardens. My
garden is disorganised chaos, and, I've been thinking about it a lot,
trying to imagine my garden without weeds. Frankly it is not a picture I
feel comfortable with.
Cheers, Jan Clark, Australia