OT:Rain

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Well got up this AM and rushed out to cover the glassless rear
car window (my telescope is in the rear seat) to keep the rain
out of it. Not the hard kind we got the other day, but more of
the kind that'll soak into the ground better. Couldn't have asked
for a better time either, as last night just before dark I had
divided my clump of Tropicacanna into smaller plants.

Dahliaman