Re: OT: Butterfly Attractors

From: "R. S. Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>

Arnold, I may be mistaken but did you say dill  reseeds itself. I wish I
could get that to happen. What conditions? Do you have a lot of mulch where
it is planted or not? Are there different kinds of dill? If you have any
extra seeds I would like to try it again. My plants died out the first
winter and didnt seed back or anything.
Donna Lockman
thelockmans@tntie.com