Re: new member

From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>OT-BIO jan jacobsen
>I am from Denmark ,and President for The Danish Iris and Lily Society.
>My main iris interest is AR -SPEC-BULB junos, besides that I grow =
>I am member of the Aril Society and various alpine societies.

Welcome to IRIS-TALK!  You will find lots of people here to talk to
about arils, arilbreds, species, bulbs, and junos.  Most of us are just
collectors, but more and more of us have been trying to hybridize too.
Do you do any hybridizing?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises