Re: LA, SIB, JI switching problem

From: HIPSource@aol.com

<< I can think of one other reason why I will probably pot in soil - raccoons.
  My  bucket of pseudacorus has been dumped and scattered three times when
 forgotten to take it in the garage. >>

Donald, maybe the raccoons are thirsty. You might leave them a thing of water
out. Also, they like to wash things before they eat them. In any case a
shallow thing of water would be nice. Oh, I know they are probably among the
banes of your existance, but they got to get by, too.

Anner Whitehead--who briefly had an urban raccoon named Pontius, but he was
just passing through