Re: Iris Grower

From: "Lane Alexander" <lanealexander@hotmail.com>

Welcome Janet!
I'm so very glad that you joined this list!  I'm a neighbor of yours as
I live in Pullman.  I wanted very much to visit your garden in May/June
but other commitments prevented me from doing so.  That won't happen
again next spring and I look forward to visiting your garden.  I've
heard through the grapevine that it is very lovely.

I mostly lurk on this list but I hasten to add that I've been lurking
for a long time and have learned a great deal.  The other added bonus is
that you meet the most wonderful and knowledgeable folks that make up
the membership of this list.

Again, welcome!
Lane Alexander
Pullman, Washington

>We own and operate Iris Test Garden in the Palouse Country of
Southeastern