Re: Iris Grower

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Welcome Jim and Janet Leifer and daughters.

> Our goal for this winter is to create our homepage and research ways of
> wholesale marketing.  We've made improvements through the years and are
> still learning new things.

Does the above mean you are wholesaling now?  This will be a different
perspective (at least that I'm aware of on this list).  To whom do you
wholesale?
If this is an impertinant question (I'm not sure, really), can you describe
in
general terms?  I'm worrying here about being in the racoon category and I
don't mean to do that.  I am interesting in hearing more about your
operation as
I just made an impulse purchase (okay, it was WalMart and the TBs were in
little mesh bags with names attached and the rhizomes looked so healthy and
I didn't have those varieties and I didn't order enought this year to even
fill half
the beds I've prepared - many of you know this story!).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7
iri> I'm anxious to be a part of this form of communication and look
forward to