Re: Iris Grower

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

In a message dated 9/5/98 12:24:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<
 I just made an impulse purchase (okay, it was WalMart and the TBs were in
 little mesh bags with names attached and the rhizomes looked so healthy and
 I didn't have those varieties and I didn't order enought this year to even
 fill half
 the beds I've prepared - many of you know this story!).

Didn't order enough to fill half your beds???? Boy, I wish I had this
problem!! I've filled my beds and am now looking for space for the things I
want next year!! I'm thinking of asking my neighbors if I can rent their
yards!!
 In all seriousness Janet, Welcome!! I've learned a lot from these people.
Joni in GA