Re: Iris Grower

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/4/1998 8:11:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
iristg@stjohntelco.com writes:

<< I'm anxious to be a part of this form of communication and look forward to
 hearing from other iris lovers and iris growers. >>

Janet - welcome to the list.  You're in the right place.  We've got everyone
here from hobby gardener and beginning iris grower, to hybridizer to scientist
to author.  The discussions are freewheeling.... we teach each other a lot,
and we each learn a lot (I do, anyway).

We virtually enjoy gardens all over the world by vivid description, and we
angonize with each other over bad luck and misfortune.

So welcome.... feel free to jump in.

Kathy Guest, E. Aurora, NY who has her first free weekend in a bazillion years
(except for the 386 postcards and 30 new membership welcome letters), and who
won't have another till November.