Re: OT-chat:Wild fire

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

I live in farming country were they allow field burning still, when we
bought house it had WOOD shake, well it does not and thankfully so for 2
years ago the fire jumped the fence and got some of driveway area,
thankfully that was all, as they have to have tons of water trucks with
them to burn.  I'm thankful for all of you have suffered with high heat and
fires that so far none have been hurt, land we can build up, loss of lives,
memories, livestock is harder.  To those with the hurricanes, thankful none
have reported being hurt.
Denise