Re: OT: top quality rhizome size?

From: "James T. Leifer" <iristg@stjohntelco.com>

When we send iris rhizomes, it seems to make a difference on varieties
We have had some the size of a walnut, and others about the size of a
grapefruit.  What we look for
the most is the root system and to make sure its healthy and vigorous.
Don't know if this is
what you were asking or not, but that's been our experience and we ship
iris rhizomes over the United States.
Thanks, Janet