seed

Paul and Yvonne
Thanks for the reply.
I grow Apr. 60 species of Fritillaria , all are grown outdoors.
This year I unfortunately lost some 10 species due to consistently rain during June-July ,combined with no coverage off the bulbs.
Fritillaria from seed , my advice is that you must simulate the natural growing conditions . First the seeds need about 2 months of warm and moist (10-15 Cel. )and then exposure to cold for Apr the same amount of time.
I am not  completely familiarly with Australian climatechange from summer to winter. You probably need your fridge for the cold period.
As co-manager of the Danish Iris and Lilysociety seedlist -which contains more than 2000 items- I can get frit. seed rather easy.
This spring I will receive rare species of frits from China.
Today I have planted new rhizome of TB - from France -I think they all will flower next year.
jan jacobsen- Denmark.