Re: CULT: un-staple ID tags

From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>

Just a cautionary note about those plastic ID tags so many sellers staple
onto fans. Don't, don't, don't leave those tags and their staples on your
new plants for any length of time!
This morning when we worked the Capitol beds we found more than 30 of the
starts we planted last month with rotten fans, cinched fans, fans buckled
and holding water ... because we foolishly left the ID tags stapled on. We
had that big windstorm the day after planting, and so many were blown out
of the beds, we thought leaving them labeled would be prudent.

It was not. Color me educated.