Re: Iris Grower

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

In a message dated 9/5/98 11:59:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
iristg@stjohntelco.com writes:

<<
 When you talk about needing "space" for iris, my husband has the best idea.
 We've had many customers and tourists that have the same "problem".
 He's decided to sell "Roundup" in our little gift shop -- for those who
 would like to have less grass!!
 Janet >>

Ha Ha!! Round-up!!! I went one better than Round-up this spring. I rented a
Bobcat and completely plowed off my back yard, putting in 7 huge raised beds.
I have NO grass!! I have planted a little over 300 Irises this summer and am
almost out of space. I asked my dog if she wanted to live in the house so I
could have her yard but...she said no.  :(
Now I'm looking at my front yard but my husband isn't very pleased with that
idea!
Joni