Re: Iris Grower

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/6/1998 12:17:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ItsRoTalk@aol.com writes:

<< Now I'm looking at my front yard but my husband isn't very pleased with
that
 idea! >>

Joan.... you're MY kind of girl!  Two years ago, I cut the foundation plants
off at the soil line, and dragged them to the curb.  Managed to cut through
the roots with a Japanese pruning saw and out those went too.... then I had a
local nursery bring their dumptruck over, loaded with soil and composted
manure, back it up to the front yard and let 'er rip.

I have NO front yard....

Kathyguest
E. Aurora, NY .... who admits there was a little more to it than that, but
those are the essentials.