TB: French Iris (was: seed)

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>

From: Jan Jacobsen <jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk>
Today I have planted new rhizome of TB - from France -I think they all will
flower next year.
jan jacobsen- Denmark.

Jan,

What TB's did you get from France? I thought some of the TB cultivars sent
as guest irises to the AIS Convention in Denver this year by the Cayeux
family were among the outstanding features in the display gardens there.
Names such as Double Espoir, Bal Masque, Ruban Bleu, Sixtine C., Princesse
Caroline de Monaco, and Buisson des Roses come to mind. Princesse Caroline
was the 3rd Runner-up for the Franklin Cook Award for best iris hybridized
outside the host region among all the hundreds of cultivars in contention.

cwalters@digitalpla.net