Re: OT:possums/copperheads/armadillos

From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

My opossums eat cat food that I leave out for my barn cats.  They are ugly
as sin.  The raccoons are absolutely fearless.  I shoo them away only to
have them back within about 15 seconds.  I've learned to only put out
catfood in the morning so that it's all gone by night time.

On a brighter and more iris related note, I can definately vouch for the
fact that neither opossums or raccoons have any taste for irises
whatsoever.  :)  And neither do the barn cats.  And fortunately, neither do
the local slugs, crickets, and borers (not yet anyway).

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises