Bad Iris Day

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Well that storm Isis is slowly moving out of the area,(because of
it I missed the part moon eclips) so I figured I check out the

I just got done digging up ALL of the iris I planted about 40
days ago, the hard rains had covered the rhz's of most of them
and a number of them had rot, I had at lastpicked up a can of
comet so they are now drying out with a comet trement on them,
plus some of them had the starting of that same stuff which
killed one of my godzillas, so before I replant them (in anykind
of a pot or anything I can find to use as a pot!) I'll let them
dry today and given'm a treament and then repot. I found one iris
that a rhz of GRASS had come up fromunder it and grown right
through the iris rhz! Plus the blasted elm tree roots which I had
cut away and cleaaned out of the area, have already made headways
back into the soil! So ALL of my plants, iris,dahlias,etc. will
have to be grown in pots. So in a way this opens up even more
planting area!

Had to come in, just to hot and humid today for being in the sun,
makes me think I'm back in Hawaii.

p.s. someone on the friday night chat wanted my address, it's in
my sig below, just getting over a whopper of a migrain.

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |