Re: Bad Iris Day

From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>

At 10:48 AM 9/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

<<(in anykind
of a pot or anything I can find to use as a pot!) <<So ALL of my plants,
iris,dahlias,etc. will
have to be grown in pots. So in a way this opens up even more
planting area!>>

I'm curious here. I have several irises in pots, and they're just kind of
"scattered" around the patio right now. Do you have any kind of "layout" for
the pots? What I mean to say is, do you just put them "wherever" or are they
forming a path of some sort or ????

The reason I ask is that with a small child, trying to put them in any kind
of "order" is hard, because it limits her use of the back yard...having to
"watchout" for moms irises, although she is wonderful about not getting near
enough to them to do any harm.

Just curious!

Tammy King