Growing iris in Denmark

I am new on this list, and will write a little about what kind of iris I (try) to grow here.
I am very much into SDB the smaller the better.Most of those species are grown in raised rockbed where they seems to thrive.
TB grow in ordinary gardensoil -high pH level, there are no problems. I have made some crosses the last years, but no records are kept.
BULB iris are also normally grown in full sun , in raised bed due to the fact that we sometimes get much rain during summer.
AR is a bit more difficult, but can be managed at a southfaced wall, until now I only manage to get flower with I.Iberica v. Elegantissima, but it sure was the most beautiful I`ve ever seen, and hope to grow more of those.
Jan - Denmark