Re: OT: WAY OT: Possum Network

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

At 04:10 PM 9/6/98 EDT, you wrote:
>From: HIPSource@aol.com
>For our friends overseas I cannot let this moment pass without mentioning
>fine site from my collection of sites involving Dixie Doings--Moonpies,
>'Possums, Kudzu, Krispy Kreme, you name it, somebody celebrates it.
>Anner Whitehead, in Virginia
>Hi, Anner......I was just nosing around that very interesting gardening
forum that Mark suggested and I was delighted to find a post from you.
Like running into a friend in an unexpected place.  It is a lovely place to
browse, huh?  I went seeking  tips on rock gardening and ideas for making
troughs from hypertufa.  Spent about 3 hours on various other forums. What
fun.  Learned more about the use of bowling ball in the garden than I ever
want to know!   (Thanks, Mark, for an enjoyable afternoon)   Ann Henson.