TB Rhizomes from France

Jeff
I have received one of the TB`s you mentioned :PrincesseCaroline de Monaco ; which was of excellent size and quality. The other rhizomes was just more or less standards.
We ( The Danish Iris and Lilysociety ) import from France, good quality rhizomes to a reasonably price Apr. 3-5 US dollar for standards , and 10-20 US dollar for almost new hybrids.
We would like to import iris from US , has anyone any good suggestions ?
jan.