Re: Cult: Bloom in Oz

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> I will try not to bore you with bloom reports over the coming weeks, but
> thought you would all like to know that my iris season is off to a very
> early start, with the daffodils only just starting to fade, and no sign
> yet of dutch iris flowers or tulips.

Jan,
     I enjoy hearing these bloom reports.  Keep them coming.  Here, it is
still summer, but I guess one could say that fall is not too far away
because the Confederate Rose (Hibiscus mutabilis) is setting buds now.
     After a record run of 96 Days in which the temperature reached or
exceeded 90 F ended last Wednesday (Thanks to Earl), we have had a couple
more that have remained in the 80's.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida