OT : Peep Revisited (and Thanks)

From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>

Firstly, apologies for this OT but I felt that this had to be said to the
list as a whole........

Most of you probably remember wiyth horror the conversation had on this
list around Easter as to What Peeps were.  Well, Arnold Ferguson just sent
me over some Aril Seeds (THANKS Arnold..... Cool!!!!!) and Rita B kindly
dropped some Peeps in for me as well.  From what everyone had said I was
expecting something totally inedible and disgustingly flavoured, but they
really aren't that bad (although a little tasteless).

A big Thanks to Rita for thinking of me and sending some Peeps along.

An even BIGGER thanks to Arnold for sending over seeds of some Aril species
that I don't think we can get over here.

Cheers. to all.  Sorry about the OT, but I thought everyone would like to
know that curiousity has been satisfied.

Please send no responses to this to the list as there are quite enough OT
posts at the moment.

Paul Tyerman