[iris-talk] Re: Garden Magazines

From: ECPep@aol.com

In a message dated 9/8/98 10:37:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BILLS@hsc.edu

<< Anyone have any other suggestions for garden magazines with substance?  >>

You are in the proper location, I think, for "Green Scene".  This is the
journal of the Pennsylvania Hort. Soc.  It is a full color magazine format, 6
issues a year.  The subscription cost is 12.95 annual with a reduction for
three years.  The content is aimed at accomplished gardeners.  I have never
seen an iris article and I have had this magazine for about 5 years.  There is
no need to become a member of PHS.

There are many great public gardens in the Delaware valley.  "Green Scene"
concentrates on that area using many well known authors.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, Y