From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

G and L;
    The U. C. extension office has several pamphlets on Eucalyptus.
One thing I would be concerned with is the condition of the limbs and
if they can withstand a heavy wind. One example is the Eucalyptus
grove just north of Rio Vista on the east side of the Sacramento
River, it seems to make annual deposits on the road. I guess what I
am saying is a broken limb might mash one of my favorite iris. A few
years back didn't a lot of the older Eucalyptus in the Bodega area
decide to retire.    Bill
Stone's Iris Garden      3500 elev. Zone 7 California Sierras    55
miles SE of Sacramento, Ca.