From: "William Soine" <pjsoine@vcu.org>

My first ever blossom on LIGHTLY SEASONED (Zurbrigg 1979) opened today on a
beautifully branched stem with 14 buds!  I planted the rhizome late last
fall.  The flower is beautiful, described in checklist as "white with few
bright orchid dots on haft...".  It looks like plicata markings only at the
upper edges of the falls, very delicate.  It is right on time, the
checklist says it reblooms in September in Virginia.
Last fall I planted two rhizomes of LOW HO SILVER.  I now have 7 reblooming

Phyllis Soine
Richmond, VA, Zone 7