[iris-talk] Re: ADMIN: Please read me............

From: HIPSource@aol.com

 John Jones has asked repeatedly in a good natured way for us all to cut out
 superfluous reply text in our posts.  What part do we NOT understand?>>

The use of the abbreviation ADMIN is the prerogative of the List Owner alone.
So is the use of the imperative.

And I do not hold with mentioning individual people on list who are messing
up; please take that private.

Anner Whitehead