[iris-talk] OT--OT-Posts--Final thoughts

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In the past I have been a champion of the free flow of ideas on this list,
provided all Off-topic posts were clearly labeled as such so people not
interested in these threads could delete them. Weary of the question, I am now
ceasing to defend this concept, although I do not understand why people think
the list will be more interesting or more relevant or pithier if there are
only On-topic posts. My experience over the past couple of years is there are
plenty of inconseqential or boring On-topic posts as well.

Anner Whitehead