[iris-talk] Re: OT--OT-Posts--Final thoughts

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689
(209)296-4436
http://welcome.to/irisgarden
-----Original Message-----
From: HIPSource@aol.com <HIPSource@aol.com>
To: iris-talk@onelist.com <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 9:40 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] OT--OT-Posts--Final thoughts

>From: HIPSource@aol.com
>
>Greetings:

My experience over the past couple of years is there are
>plenty of inconseqential or boring On-topic posts as well.
>
>Anner Whitehead
>HIPSource@aol.com
>
>Hi Anner,

As I read your message, I was wondering just what would be consider
inconseqential
or boring on-topic post.  Maybe you might want to explain this so I  and
everyone else
has a clear understanding of what we should or should not post if it relates
to IRISES,
catalogs, magazines, etc, etc, etc.

I joined onelist to LEARN about all subjects whether boring or not and I can
always delete if I wish not to read it.  Expression is the greatest gift we
all hold and we're all
creative with it, therefore I would never criticize someone's expression of
thought if it
might be interesting to someone.