[iris-talk] Re: OT - garden magazines

From: thymetoo@direct.ca

Our favorite garden magaine (the only one we still subscribe to now that
I think of it) is Gardens West.

This Canadian magazine has lots of good features and great photos.
Although it is slightly slanted to gardening on the West Coast of North
America I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it people who live and garden
in other parts of the world, especially the UK.

You can visit the Gardens West web site at <http://www.gardenswest.com>

While we are mentioning Candian gardening web sites I'd like to suggest
you visit The I-Can-Garden web site at <http://www.icangarden.com> I
will have a series of articles on herbs published there beginning with
their next issue.

Just got my (ordered late) new Irises from Chuck Chapman and am pleased
with not only the condition of everything but with the extras he added
to the box!! We have one site which is a natural for IBs and so that is
what I ordered for this year. I can't wait to see what "Moon Bay" looks

Renaissance Farm  Zone 6 in Kamloops, BC
moonsage@direct.ca (new email addy)

PS - Please note that our email address will be changing today. I will
unsubscribe to this List and resubscribe with our new addy.