[iris-talk] Dutch iris

Hi
Just a short entry on Dutch Iris, Here in Denmark where we have a ever changing weather , sometimes with severe frost during winter, and rainfull summers. My experience is that these iris grow at their best in absolutely full sun , and in sandy soil preferably highly chalky soil.
The best clump of Dutch iris I have is growing tightly clinched between some large stones, and have been growing there for 5-6 years.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark
 jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk