[iris-talk] OT: iris hunting

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: [iris-talk] OT: iris hunting
  • From: dennis kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:29:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Date-warning: Date header was inserted by miavx1.acs.muohio.edu

From: dennis kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Well, FYI, I made it to Greece safe & sound, and I hope to do a bit of iris
hunting while here (in Athens).  My friend here has quite a collection of
arilbreds and arils, as well as several seedlings (douglasiana, graminea,
lactea, and some unknown sp. from Pakistan).  He also has a cactus
(passiflora?) that blooms only one night a year which just happened to be
tonight (my first night here)!  It's huge!

Dennis (who left his signature file back in Cincinnati)