Re: OT:BIO

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.ORG>

> My name is Allison Kennedy and I am fairly new to raising iris.

Glad to have you part of the IRIS TALK group.  Where in the Inland Iris
Region do you live?  My mom lives in downlown Riverside and I will be there
tomorrow working on some new beds.  The Regional meeting will be on
Rebloomers this fall.  Hope to meet you in person.  I am really jealous.  I
used to have a red Sunbeam Alpine.  My mom actually had a blue one.  Again
welcome to the group.
Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
Southern California Iris Society