Re: TB: Tall Talk

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@mailexcite.com>

Hello everyone,

I know this ought to be an off-list post, since it is in reply to one person, but since almost every time I post to the list, I am asked to correct the problem at my end.

>Rusty:  Please try to change your computer's settings to cut down the
>width of the line.  What's coming across is a line that about a mile
>(slight exaggeration there!) long, making for some frustrating switching
>back and forth from the end of one line to the start of another.

Mailexcite doesn't have a place where I can change the word-wrap... I've tried before.  However, most email
services have options where you can control the # of characters in a line on incoming email as well as outgoing.

And here I thought the first response about my Tall Talk post would be to say how much someone enjoyed the article *I* wrote...  In all due modesty.

Rusty

http://www.mailexcite.com