Re :Aril rhizomes

Hi Donald
Thanks for the information regarding rhizomes from Aril Society.
This is also the first time for me to grow these hybrids, but I think I have the right spot for them.
Previous I have been growing Regilacyklus hybrids such as VERA- SYLPHIDE -CHIONE and Iris Korolkowii, rather successfully since they have flowered well, and divided into many new plants.
They grow in welldrained gardensoil at a southwall, together with Fritillaria Persica -F:Raddeana - F.Sewertzowii and some Chinese Fritillariaspecies. These companionplants seems to get along very well.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark