Re: Median Society

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Royce,
George Sutton (my father) is a boardmember to the Median Iris Society.  If
you want to become a member make a check out to:
AIS Median Iris Society
Mail to:

Rita Gormley
6717 Martha Drive
Cedar Hill, MO, 63016

Single annual $5.50
Single triennial $15.00
Dual annual $6.50
Dual triennial $17.50

Single Life $150.00
Dual Life $175.00
You must be an AIS life member to qualify for the MIS life membership

I can't find an e-mail address for anyone other than us, I am sure there is
one somewhere.
Hope that helps
Mike