From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Shirlee Lewis wrote,

>Region do you live?  My mom lives in downlown Riverside and I will be there
>tomorrow working on some new beds.  The Regional meeting will be on
>Rebloomers this fall.  Hope to meet you in person.  I am really jealous.  I
>used to have a red Sunbeam Alpine.  My mom actually had a blue one.  Again
>welcome to the group.

Hi Shirlee,

I got your note through the iris-talk list.  What a small world.  I used to
live on the Wood streets in Riverside.  We moved to Redlands in February.  Are
you a member of our group?  You must know our President Carole Morgan and her
mother Avis.   Are you participating in the rhizome sale the weekend of the
19th?  I will probably be there.  Unfortunately, the Fall Region Meeting is on
my son's fifth birthday.  I am interested in rebloomers, but unless my son is
satisfied with a party on Sunday I'll probably be home.
I also doubt my car will be on the road again by then.  Edison says that six
poles falling and nothing else is an act of God and they are not responsible.
Since we will have to repaint the entire car with the damage it sustained we
will probably paint it the original Sapphire blue.  So here we are with
essentially the same hobby and the same taste in cars.