The Gardener's Iris Book

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/12/1998 6:50:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mike00Rita@aol.com writes:

<<  I asked why they had only ordered one to
 begin with! Surely there are more than 4 people in the Tacoma, WA area
 interested in Iris! >>

I am planning on taking a club order for this book (it is WONDERFUL.... I
think really the first book I would recommend to any iris person..... World of
Iris is excellent, but it's such a tome).  Anyway, I researched it through
Barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com - both places offer it for $17.50 - don't
know about the shipping.  I've used Amazon for other books and have had very
good luck.  I suspect Barnes and Noble would be as good.

So if anyone there had planned on getting this book, this is a sure way to get
it.  And if you havn't planned on it - you should!  Very readable, very user-
friendly.  Lots of pictures and illustrations..... and don't forget too that
Bill is "one of us".

Kathy Guest, E. Aurora, NY
who loves her gardening library as much as her garden